Friday, June 3, 2011

Spring Flowers Nails



It's Spring time & I'm so excited because this means it's time for warm weather.  This is good weather to plant flowers outside.  I have always loved flowers.  They are so pretty & colorful.  So I decided to draw flowers on my fingernails.  I'm really happy with the way they turned out.

Colors that I used:

Base Coat (Sally Hansen)
Base Color (Sally Hansen - Virtual Violet)
Flowers Color (Sinful - Snow Me White)
Center Color (Wet N Wild - Sunny Side Up)
Top Coat (Sally Hansen)

 1.)  Apply a Base Coat
 2.)  Paint nails Purple
 3.)  Create 5 White Dots for the Flowers
        (using a dotting tool or a bobby pin)
 4.)  Drag each Dot into the Center of the Flower
 5.)  Create 1 Orange Dot in the Center of the Flowers
 6.)  Apply a Top Coat



No comments:

Post a Comment